Elyutina Marina Eduardovna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, head of the department of sociology of social work, Saratov State University (building 7, 120 Bolshaya Kazachya street, Saratov, Russia), email@example.com
Klimova Svetlana Vladimirovna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, specialist in social work, Integrated social service center for the population of Engels District (8 Bryanskaya street, Engels, Saratov region, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. In the light of the urgency of prolonging the labor activity of older people, the goal of the article is to present a picture of deprivation of women in providing employment in the context of gender factors, to show creative ways of solving this social problem.
Materials and methods. The methodology of the research is based on conceptual approaches to explaining social inequality, theoretical interpretations of labor and employment in economic sociology, and the method of comparative analysis.
As a practical material, the case analysis is used – the experience of implementing a social project for the employment of women.
Results. The study presents gender differences in employment in modern Russia, demonstrates the use of social design technology to preserve the employment of older women and young people.
Conclusions. The life goals of different age groups of women are subject to social solidarity. Specially organized work helps to unite them for mutual assistance. Nevertheless, the social and economic goals of customers and social service providers are of paramount importance.
1. Bauman Z. Tekuchaya sovremennost' [Current modernity]. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2008, 240 p.
2. Antonchenkova S. V. Ekonomicheskaya sotsiologiya [Economical sociology]. 2004, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 72–95.
3. Elyutina M. E. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological studies]. 2010, no. 11, pp. 83–92.
4. Klimova S. V. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological studies]. 2012, no. 4, pp. 118–121.
5. Petrova Zh. V. Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta. Novaya Seriya. Ser.: Sotsiologiya. Politologiya [News of Saratov University. New series: sociology]. 2009, iss. 3, vol. 9, pp. 32–35.
6. Kozina I., Zangieva I. Zhurnal issledovaniy sotsial'noy politiki [Journal of social policy studies]. 2018, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 7–21.
7. Oganyan K. M. Sotsial'nye tekhnologii [Social technologies]. Saint-Petersburg: SPbGIEU, 2007, 360 p.
8. Klimova S. V. Vestnik Saratovskogo gosudarstvennogo sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Saratov State Socio-economic University]. 2013, no. 1 (45), pp. 84–89.
9. Kotler F., Li N. Marketing dlya gosudarstvennykh i obshchestvennykh organizatsiy [Marketing for state and public organizations]. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2008, 603 p.